NotchTrak® NT provides solid wall stud bridging and/or backing systems to resist weak axis buckling and torsional rotation of members. NotchTrak NT also provides a solid backing solution to support handrails, wall-mounted shelving, and other equipment
NotchTrak is manufactured in 12 ft. lengths. NotchTrak is designated by track depth in inches multiplied by 100, followed by type (NT), leg size, mil thickness and notch spacing
NotchTrak Depths: 6", and 8"
Leg Size: 1.25"
Available Thicknesses: 43, 54 and 68 Mils
Notch Spacing: 16" and 24" o.c.
Notch Size: 2
* Special lengths available by request
NotchTrak® NT Features and Value:
• Meets Osha and IBC load requirements
• Meets OSHPD 2013 CBC Standard Backing Details for Cabinet and Grab Bar (Details ST5.00 and ST5.03)
• All material made from 50 KSI Steel
• Notches every 16" or 24" o.c. to accomodate most wall stud spacing
ASTM A1003/A1003M Structural Grade 50 (340) Type H, ST50H (ST340H): 50ksi (340MPa) minimum yield strength, 65ksi (450MPa) minimum tensile strength, with ASTM A653/A653M G60 (Z180) hot dipped galvanized coating, or equivalent